Association and Club Users can manage the grouping of Golfers on their roster.
Accessing Golfer Groups
- To access Golfer Groups, click “Manage” from the primary navigation.
2. Select the “Golfer Group” tab.
Adding a Golfer Group
- Click “Add Group” to create a new Golfer Group.
- Enter a unique name for your Golfer Group and click “Submit” to create.
- To add Golfers to your newly created group, first select your Golfer Group from the picklist at the top of the page.
- Then use the filters to narrow down your population.
- Select any Golfers that you would like to add to the group and press the “>” button to add them.
- Once you have added the Golfer(s), click “Save Group” to save your changes.
- The newly created group will also be available as a filter on the Golfer Roster.
Note: Newly created Golfers are not automatically added to a group. This needs to be completed as a separate manual step.
Editing a Club Group
- To remove a Golfer(s)from a group, select a Golfer(s) from the group on the right by clicking the checkbox to the left of the Golfer Name. Click “<” to remove from the group and “Save Group” to apply the changes.
- To modify the group name, click “Edit Name” to the right of the group name.
- Apply any changes and click “Submit” to save.
- To delete a Golfer Group, click “Delete” to the right of the group name.