To review how to access a Golfer's account information, click here.
Editing Golfer Account Information
Association and Club Users can view and edit Golfer profile information at the top of the page.
- To edit the Golfer’s profile, click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner.
- A modal will open with fields that can be edited. Make any necessary changes and click “Save” to apply the changes.
Note: you will only have access to edit profile information for Golfer’s in your Club or Association.
Adding an Address
- To add an address, click “Add” to the left of the address.
- Fill out all required fields and click “Save” to update.
3. If the Golfer has two addresses, you can also add a secondary address and provide dates of residency. When dates are provided, the date range for the primary address is adjusted.
Editing an Address
- To edit a Golfer’s address, click “Edit” to the right of the address.
- Make any necessary updates and click “Save” to submit.
Deleting an Address
- To delete an address, click “Delete” to the right of the address.
- You will be asked if you wish to remove the address. Click “Yes” to delete.
Note: If the Golfer had two addresses, the date range will reset when one is deleted.