From the Golfer Roster, you can export a list of Golfer to Excel.
- Update the filters to narrow your population and/or select any Golfers by clicking the checkbox to the left of the Golfer Name.
Click the checkbox in the header to select all Golfers on that page.
- Once your population is selected, click “Export to Excel” to generate a CSV file.
- You will be presented with two options:
- Filtered List – Exports all Golfers meeting the criteria defined in your filters (in the above screenshot – all active Golfers)
- Selected Golfers – Exports only those Golfers with a checkbox next to the Golfer Name.
Select an option and click “Submit” to export the file.
- You will then be asked to select a location to save the file to your computer.
- Once you select a file location and save the file, you will be able to open and interact with it.