The Golfer Club Memberships section allows Association and Club Users to view and manage affiliations and club-related data.
Accessing Club Memberships
- To access the Golfer’s account, click “Manage” on the top navigation bar and double click on the Golfer you wish to Manage. You can also navigate directly to the Golfer using Global Search.
- Click “Account” to access the Golfer’s Account and “Club Memberships” to view the Club Membership details.
Viewing Club Membership Details
The Club Memberships table provides an overview of all Club Memberships.
- Locate the membership you would like more information on and click “Details” to expand the view.
- The Club Membership Details for that relationship will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
Note: you can only view Club Membership details for clubs that you have access to manage.
Editing Club Membership Details
- To edit Club Memberships, click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of the detailed view.
- Make any necessary updates and click “Save” to apply the changes.
Updating Home Club
The Golfer’s Home Club is designated with a checkbox on the Club Memberships table.
- To update, click the checkbox to the right of the Club Name for the new Home Club.
- On selecting a checkbox, you will be presented with a message asking if you wish to change the Home Club. Click “submit” to proceed with the change.
3. The new Home Club will be indicated with a checkbox on the Club Memberships table.