This section provides an overview of a User’s ability to schedule a template report.
- From the homepage, click “Reports” on the top navigation bar
- Click the “Template Reports” tab.
- Find the desired report from the available list and click “Schedule”.
- Complete the Schedule Settings:
Provide a Schedule Name and click “Next”
Update filters as desired and click “Next”
Tip: Delivery Options for Clubs are as follows:
Clubs – Email, Portal, or Email & Portal
To email the schedule report, select ‘New”
Add the desired email address(es), email subject, and file delivery type(s) and click “Ok”
Once the desired delivery format and recipients are added, click “Next”
Select the desired delivery time zone and frequency
Time Type (Frequency) options include the following:
- Run Immediately (see image above)
- Run at a specific date & time
- Run task periodically
After selecting desired report delivery time, click “Finish”