When posting a score, if a golfer is unable to select a particular facility, they have the option to Post a Score via Manual Entry. Additionally, a golfer can manually enter their score information if they played a set of tees that is not currently in the Course Rating System database. To accomplish a manual score posting, a golfer will take the following path:
- Log into their profile on www.GHIN.com
- Select Post Score
- Remain selected on the Total Score option
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Manually Input Course Name'
Once selecting 'Manually Input Course Name', the golfer will be prompted to enter their traditional course set-up information:
- Course Played
- Number of Holes (9 or 18)
- Tees Played
- Type of Round (Home, Away, Competition).
- Course Rating and Slope (Additional piece of information from traditional Total Score Posting)
After posting the Manual Score, golfers will be met with a Round Summary page: