Before you can add a Kiosk, you must set a Home Course for the club.
Adding a Kiosk
- Click “Add Kiosk” to add a new Kiosk.
- Enter the following:
- Club Display Name – This is will be defaulted to the Club Name, but is editable. This is the text that will appear on the Golfer Access screen within the Kiosk
- Nickname – This optional field is available in case an Admin sets up multiple Kiosks for the Club (e.g. Locker Room, Pro Shop, etc.) This will not be visible to the golfer and is only used to help the Admin differentiate the multiple Kiosks.
- Clubs – The Admin has the ability to setup the Kiosk for multiple Clubs if they are an Admin for multiple clubs. Members of Club(s) the Kiosk is setup for will be able to access the Kiosk by entering their Last Name, Local Number or GHIN Number; “Guests” will need to enter GHIN Number.
- Default Course – This will be the Default Course selected when a golfer attempts to post a score or lookup a Course Handicap within the Kiosk. The list to select will be based on the “Home Courses” of the Club(s) selected.
- On-Screen Keyboard – This will determine whether an on-screen keyboard will appear within the Kiosk
- Click “Save” to create the Kiosk
- Once the Kiosk is saved, the user will see the Kiosk settings as well as the URL to access the Kiosk (Note: The URL will be kiosk.usga.org/customtextgenerated).
- The user will also have the ability to “Edit” or “Delete” the Kiosk.