This section provides an overview of a User’s ability to view a template reports.
NOTE: All template reports provide the end user with real-time data.
- From the homepage, click “Reports” on the top navigation bar
- Click the “Templates” tab
- Find the desired report from the available list and click “View”.
- Update filters as desired and click “Submit” to run the report. Additional 'Columns to Display' and filtering options can be found under the 'Advanced' drop-down menu.
- The Report Viewer window will then open in a new tab for the User to interact with
Report Viewer Interactions (refer to screenshot above)
- Exporting report
- Page through report (when >1 page)
- Confirm Footer
- Report execution date/time