Adding a Golfer
- From anywhere within the “Manage” section, click “Add Golfer” in the upper right-hand corner.
Adding a New Golfer
- Click “Add New Golfer” to create a new Golfer.
- Enter all required fields and click “Add Golfer” to save.
- If creating a Golfer with a Junior Membership Type, date of birth is required.
- Email addresses are required for all standard Golfers. Emails are not permitted for minors (under 13 years old).
- On creation, you will be presented with a success message. From here, you will be presented with an option to continue setting up the Golfer’s profile or add another Golfer.
If you do not wish to proceed with either option, click “X” in the upper right-hand corner to close the window.
Search for Existing Golfer
- To add an existing golfer to your, click “Search for Existing Golfer.”
- Search for the Golfer using the following options:
- GHIN Number or Email Address; OR
- Last name and State/Province
- Select a Membership Code to assign to the Golfer and click “Add Golfer” to save. Note, Birthday will be required when trying to add any Junior USGA Membership Code.
- You will be presented with a success message on saving.